David Brown is our Special Education Employee of the Month for October 2014. David is our District ET Programmer and is responsible for creating the new and improved Special Education Database.
Congratulations to David for all his hard work! Enjoy your parking spot while it lasts!
- Live with the 3 E's: Energy | Enthusiasm | Empathy!
- Get more sleep!
- Smile and laugh more!
October Question: What are the IFEED-AV Rules of Positive Praise?
- I = Immediately - The more immediate, the better!
- F = Frequently - Minimum ratio is 4:1!
- E = Enthusiasm - Demonstrate this as you praise your students!
- E = Eye Contact - Make eye contct with your students as you praise them AND use cultural caution!
- D = Descriptive - Describe the specific behavior as you praise your students!
- A = Anticipation - Build excitement and hype in your classroom as your praise your students!
- V - Variety - Use a wide variety of praise words...students and adults need this!
And the Winner is Timi Butt!
The correct answer must be received by October 31, 2014.
This is our ongoing game. If you know the answer to the trivia question, please respond to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The first person to respond with the correct answer will receive the prize. The monthly trivia question may pertain to anything.