San Juan School District serves over 3,000 students in 12 schools and we are located in one of the most geographically diverse places in the world. We invite you to take your next adventure with us as we seek to unite, educate, and empower.
Adventure lives here including:
- Canyonlands National Park
- Natural Bridges National Monument
- Hovenweep National Monument
- Monument Valley Tribal Park
- Lake Powell
- Four Corners Monument
- Rainbow Bridge National Monument
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Manti-La Sal National Forest
- Canyon Rims Recreation Area
- Dark Canyon Primitive Area
Are you ready for your adventure?